Call for Free Case Review Consultation (904) 638-4235
630 West Adams Street, Suite 102
Jacksonville, FL 32204
203 Fort Wade Road, Suite 105
Ponte Vedra, FL 32081
- Estate Planning & Probate
Noelle, licensed in both Florida and New York, strives to offer compassionate trusts and estates services to individuals and families. Noelle works with both large complex estates and young families, developing their first estate plan.
After winning a legal clinic award in law school, Noelle joined the reputable Albany Law Clinic & Justice Center in NY. She represented clients affected by cancer and other serious chronic illnesses, primarily in the areas of Social Security Disability, public benefits, and future care planning for minor children. She took that invaluable experience and joined the trusts and estates and elder law team of a prestigious law firm. While there, she had a diverse practice, from creating estate plans for families with minor children, to assisting elderly clients who needed nursing home care, to helping parents plan for their children with special needs, to administering intricate estates and preparing estate tax returns for complex, multimillion dollar estates.
Now based in Nocatee, Noelle offers trusts and estates services to local individuals and families in northeast Florida. Her services include the following:
- Developing tailored estate plans and preparing last wills, revocable and irrevocable trusts, and special needs trusts.
- Planning for possible incapacity, including preparation of powers of attorney, health care surrogate designation, preneed guardianship designation, and living wills.
- Assisting executors and administrators with administration of estates, including probate of will, marshaling of assets, preparation of estate tax returns, distribution of assets, and filing of accountings and discharge of fiduciaries.
- Assisting trustees with all aspects of trust administration, including distribution of assets, preparation and filing of accountings and discharge of fiduciaries, and advising trustees of Medicaid and Supplemental Security Income rules for the administration of special needs trusts.
For the past five years, Noelle has lived in Nocatee with her husband and four-year-old son. She is active in the community, and is a leader of the Real House Moms of Nocatee, the largest Nocatee resident group. In her spare time, she enjoys going to the beach with her family, meeting up with friends at the Nocatee Splash park, and taking walks on the Nocatee Greenway Trails.
Albany Law School, 2005 cum laude
Allegheny College, 2002
Florida Bar Association: Real Property, Probate and Trust Law & Elder Law Sections
St. Johns County Bar Association
Get A Free Consultation
Statistics indicate many people are reluctant to contact a lawyer because they are worried they will not be able to afford the fees. As a result, they may also be tempted to try to resolve the legal matter themselves, but this may lead to less than desirable results. Contact us today. We offer a Free Consultation. If we are not able to help you, we will refer you to someone who can.